[pct-l] JMT>giant forest

Yes, The High Sierra Trail connects Mt Whitney with Giant Forest going east
west across the Sierra. It's about 60 miles. I haven't done it, but here's a
link to the Parks website describing it in detail.
http://www.nps.gov/seki/hst.htm
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
hello, friends.

i'm lacking a few maps.  i've searched the site and i
can't find this info:

is there is a trail(S) that would take me from the
southern end of the JMT to the giant forest in
sequoia?  that sounds like a trail that i would love
to walk :)

any info would be appreciated.  mileage, conditions
etc.

thanks in advance.

-alec