[pct-l] Cheese

Last fall I sent Tillamook cheddar cheese to Muir Trail Ranch (3 weeks in
transit) during a hottish spell, then hiked with it for about a week. Not much
separation and definitely didn't spoil. Nights were cool, though, which helped,
I'm sure. I used multiple 8 oz packages and kept the original packages sealed
until I needed to break one open. The opened ones stayed good for two-three days
(which is how long I took to eat one). I prefer the extra sharp.

--Steve