[pct-l] Crosscountry - Kings Canyon NP near Whitney

I did Miter Pass some time around '98. It was great. I wrote up a
trail description on my Web site:
http://www.abovecalifornia.com/routes/index1.php3?id=3
and a picture gallery with many more pics than the trail description:
http://www.abovecalifornia.com/pictures?mode=1&tripID=2
With the picture gallery most pics have a "Map This Picture" link so
that you can see a map of where the picture was taken.

Going down the other side of Miter Pass towards the Crabtree Lakes is
very steep. You might want to find out how much snow is still there
before you go.

Mark