[pct-l] snoqualmie pass shuttle needed

Hello all-

I'm meeting up with some SOBO thru-hikers  this week from Steven's Pass to Snoqualmie Pass and am in need of a ride back to Seattle from Snoqualmie Friday, June 10.  My original ride fell through.  Would anyone out there be able to help me out?

Also, a report from them that they were not able to safely ford Napeequa and the Chiwawa Rivers just a couple days ago.  They also tried the High Pass route, but due to white-out cloud conditions, were turned back.  So, they're road walking.   Fun stuff.

If you could help me with this shuttle, contact me asap off-list.

Thanks!
Juniper '04

Discover Yahoo!