[pct-l] Thoughts on the ADZPCTKO thread

I think that's a great suggestion. Whom do we contact, and how?

Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics can be contacted at LNT.ORG.  Under
their programs they have the traveling trainers who travel all over the U.S.
to teach Leave No Trace to those who are unfamiliar with minimal impact, how to
travel and camp on durable surfaces, pack it in pack it out, etc.  They said
they would be delighted to provide a trainer to come speak at next year's KO.

Donna Smith