[pct-l] First time thru hike

>From: "Steven Butera" <deathvalzer@hotmail.com>

>My brother and I have done minimal hiking in our lives..

Just take it day to day.  Look at what ever problems you're having (if any),
and do what it takes to fix them.  If there aren't any hikers with more
experience around, then just use common sense.  With that said, the most
likely thing will be blisters, and anyone can walk thru a little pain.
Carry TONS of water, it'll be kinda warm.

>We will be leaving May16.

Im leaving May 19th and am beginning to think I'll be one of the last at
Campo.  I think there's a few others leaving around the same time as you so
there will be hikers to bounce some ideas off of.

>Maybe even just a 'good-luck'? If you think we're insane, tell me.

GOOD LUCK!  Yes, you are insane, I am too, look forward to meeting you.

>I am just having some first timer jitters.

Im crawling in my own skin with anticiapation and Ive done 2 other long
distance hikes.  After the first steps it will all disappear.

Munch