[pct-l] Constructive Dialog

The thing with the american long distance hiking association hey feel
has though they re god. they fell what they ay is the word. I am a
triple triple crown meaning I have done the triple crown three times but
they say I haven't because I refuse to get there regnztin guess what
people have done the triple crown and called it long before they ever
came along.