From: "Mike Saenz" <msaenz@mve-architects.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 9:24 AM
Subject: [pct-l] Constructive Dialog (was: Why I Boycotted the ADZPCTKO .
..)

I DO think that the idea of an earlier, alternate location for a
gathering of thru-hikers has merit. I suggest a location somewhere
centralized to where most thru-hikers spend their lives off-season. For
sake of discussion, let's say Denver. Denver's a hub city so airfare can
be more affordable. It's close enough to the east coast so the AT hikers
can attend easier than going to Morena Res. It can be held sometime
between the time of the previous year's Manning arrival and the current
Campo departure. The last class of thru-hikers should be encouraged to
participate to download all the first hand knowledge while it's still
fresh in their minds to the next class. It will also serve to "extend"
the thru-hike experience for just a few more months...

Oilcan