[pct-l] PCT near Oregon-Washington border

In a message dated 4/24/2005 6:33:33 PM Pacific Standard Time,
g_m@mcraefamily.com writes:

Does  anyone have a recommendation and a good map (link to website, please)
that  shows the PCT near the Bridge of the Gods between Oregon and Washington?
 I have just been in the area, at the Skamania Lodge, and I'll be visiting
again in July, and I would like to plan some good trail runs.  An ideal  run
for me would be about two hours long, out and back.  Depending on the  steepness
and condition of the trail, this means it is anywhere from 4 miles  long and
half-walkable half-runnable to 7 miles long and wide and nearly  flat.  A good
example of a good trail run for me (other than the PCT) is  the first 6 miles
or so of the Eagle Creek Trail, from the I-84 freeway to the  Tunnel Falls
and back -- that's 90% runnable without so much up and down that  walking is
required.  Thanks in  advance!
--Graeme

Cooper Creek Trail...3 miles....3600 foot gain...arghhhhhhhhh...plenty of
fallen trees just to make it...fun....arghhhhhhh!!!!!