[pct-l] HI from NaborJ.

To all of you that were a part of the Kick Off this past weekend, it was
great to learn more about the PCT, hear your stories about on-and-off-trail
experiences, and to finally put a face to a name that I have been
corresponding with over the past two years on the pct-l.  For all of you
involved in volunteering your time and energy into making the Kick Off
happen......THANK YOU!!!.  If possible, I will attend next year's Kick Off
to contribute to the cause.  The biggest thanks of all go to the PCT class
of 2003.....you guys set a great example of how the "PCT family" functions
and I can't thank you enough for your generosity and kindness during the
Kick Off.....you guys have a special bond that I hope to form with the class
of 2005.  As many of you know, I am producing a story on the PCT through
pictures, words, and recordings/interviews, so if you would like to remain
in contact and/or learn more about the project, please visit:
www.trailjournals.com and search under,"Naborj."  Also for those of you who
Chowder and I met and didn't exchange contact info., please send your info.
to this email address or sign the guestbook on the trailjournals website.
(This email address will be "good" until April 28....Chowder and I are
planning on starting the PCT this Friday, April 29.)  In the meantime, I
wish you all the best of luck and hope that next year's Kick Off can be as
great as it was for newcomers as it was for me.

Take it easy,
-NaborJ