[pct-l] glacier peak PCT

I was wondering whether any thruhikers last year used the regular route around the West side of Glacier Peak.  I know that the trail is washed out and the bridges gone, but as a former climber, even a rudimentary trail is a godsend if you are going cross country thru brush.  And because of liability issues, and the fact that the PCT attracts some hikers of relatively little experience as well as thruhikers, the FS tends to overreact to trail damage.

After crossing the Kings and Kerrick Canyon in mid June and at flood, how bad can the skykomish be in August or September.  Depends on the heat and rainfall.

I am thinking about hiking thru red pass on the PCT.

So is there anybody out there that can tell me how bad the trail actually is in that area???

Goforth