[pct-l] PCT hikers

On Apr 6, 2005, at 11:51 PM, stillroaming wrote:
> I am horrified to think that the following post was sent as an email
> to the good
> folks at VVR, noting that this idiot enlisted the list, en masse, in a
> feeble attempt
> to add weight to his pathetic tirade.

What's to be horrified about? It is a fact that the recent discussion
re: VVR
on this list has included negative comments about VVR particularly in
2004.
I probably would have worded things a bit differently if I had sent a
note
to VVR, but it seems reasonable to let VVR know that they had some
unhappy
customers last year.  The note doesn't imply in any way that the members
of the list have taken a vote or come to some group consensus about VVR.

I've run my own business and if there was negative word-of-mouth
comments going
around in a forum that I could investigate and participate in I would
*want*
to know about that so I could clarify the issue, correct the problem,
update
the community on changes, and so on.