[pct-l] PCT hikers

I am horrified to think that the following post was sent as an email to the good
folks at VVR, noting that this idiot enlisted the list, en masse, in a feeble attempt
to add weight to his pathetic tirade.

If anyone from VVR happens to be reading this, please consider this
statement does not reflect everyone's opinion.