[pct-l] Sierra Snow Entry Prediction

Returning from Death Valley on Tuesday, my drive on
395 north was slowed by significant snow from Bishop
onwards.  The highway crosses passes of 8000 feet or
so, and was a mess.  Donner Pass on I80 was getting
new snow even this morning (Wednesday), and looked as
if it has received feet of new snow during this storm.

Larry