[pct-l] osprey aether - anyone like this pack

I own 4 Osprey packs, and one Aether.  I love it!!  however, I own and
older model that its a little lighter than the newer ones.  the newer
ones seems to be significantly heavier. I do really like osprey packs,
though.  they are consistently the most comfortable to me, which is why
I own 4 of them.