[pct-l] DEET & clothing?

> "There has been much written (most of it a long time ago) about dangers of
using it on your body, but I don't remember what they were or if they were
speculative or tested or whether it varies with the person,"

I'm old enough to remember those warnings when DEET first came out.
Primarily, they mentioned children who had it slathered on for an extended
period.  Convulsions and even at least one death. I've used it for years as
it is the most effective thing out there.  My most negative reaction that
I'm aware of (maybe 1/3 of my former brain is gone) was that in N CA and OR
one year I had to use it daily and I noticed after 2 weeks that my fingers
started  tingling for awhile.  I stopped using it immediately, covered up,
and swatted a lot.  The tingling stopped soon thereafter.  FWIW...

Dr. Bob