[pct-l] Oregon Coast Trail

At the end of this month, myself and 2 friends will be hiking a 60-leg of
the Oregon Coast "Trail" from the Columbia River to Tillamook. In addition
to the jaw-dropping scenery, I'm also looking forward to the food situation.
We're doing 5 12-mile days (Spring Break is all about relaxing, after all),
but we only have to carry about 2 breakfasts, lunches, and dinners each.
After all, there's a town- or at least a hamlet big enough to have a
restaurant- about every 5 or 10 miles. I can see it now: " I'll have the
fish and chips with a shrimp cocktail and... what's that? Why, yes, I WOULD
like a 24 Mirror Pond Pale Ale."

Lipton's? We don't need no stinkin' LIPTON'S!!

Judson
Ashland