[pct-l] condensation on inside of homemade tarptent

1. Rig up a deep cycle battery to blow heated air into your tent by night
and then solar charge the battery by day... total weight 15 lbs.

2. camp on thin flat slabs and build a big fire underneath them before you
go to bed....risk factor: huge

3. camp, away from creeks, on bone dry dirt with no plant cover, with mucho
ventilation--- seems the only way (pretty much the trail in So CA, too)....