[pct-l] Oregon Coast Trail

I don't know if this is too geekish for you, but if you have a palm
pilot you should check out Tide Tool (
http://www.toolworks.com/bilofsky/tidetool/ ). It's a tide table app
with a database for the entire west coast. As I learned while hiking
California's Lost Coast knowing the tide is very important when you're
hiking along the beach.

Mark

-----
Have fun or die trying - but try not to actually die.
http://www.AboveCalifornia.com
Got Mac OS X? Get the AboveCalifornia Sherlock Channel:
sherlock://www.AboveCalifornia.com/sherlock/SherlockChannel.xml?
action=add