From: pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net
[mailto:pct-l-bounces@mailman.backcountry.net] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2005 10:16 AM
To: pct-l@mailman.backcountry.net
Subject: [BULK] - Re: [pct-l] Backpacker Magazine

Great points.  It seems this comes up every year & people are all poised
to pounce on Backpacker.  I appreciate the magazine for what it is.  If
it targeted ultralight long distance hikers as it's primary audience it
would be around till about next Tuesday.  Face it, we're not a huge
market.  I can envision the stove test... pop vs. beer cans in the
construction of stoves ;-)

--
David D.
dajada@gmail.com