[pct-l] Cold weather clothes

Hi John,

Three cheers for the Buff. I use them all the time and totally love them.
Added bonus for those of us with long hair: they make a nice hairband too.
They are very comfy in bed worn as a balaclava and also great in the heat. I
soak it and hang it around my neck. I've never used the visorbuff, but I
have used the fleece buff. I like the simple one, because it has even more
uses...

Saskia