[pct-l] Cold Feet and Hands

Laura,
Ask your doctor to prescribe Nifedipine. This drug is a vasodilator for
treating Raynaud's but I've been using it for my chronic cold feet for a
year with good results. When backpacking, I usually take a tablet in the
evening after dinner, just when the thermometer starts plummeting. It's
pretty amazing stuff - about 10 minutes after taking I can feel the
warmth suddenly coursing through my feet. Don't think there are any
significant side effects, but I'm not a doctor.
Ron