[pct-l] altimeter/thermometer/compass AND gps/distance watch?

I certainly don't *need* anything like this, but I'm
interested in having just one watch that could serve
my gadget needs for long distance hiking
(altimeter/barometer/thermometer/compass) with my
needs for long distance running (the obvious
chronograph/interval timer/big lap memory and the less
obvious gps to calculate distance covered and pace).
So everything but a heart monitor.    There are
numerous solutions to each problem individually, but
can anyone recommend something that does both?  You
could easily be trail running on the PCT and want the
altitude/compass but still be curious how fast you've
been moving or how much ground you've covered.

thanks,
the Onion

=====
 Garret Christensen  http://socrates.berkeley.edu/~garret