[pct-l] Section E Report

Well, my partner and I just got off doing a little of Section E this weekend.
 We were turned back because of too much snow at about 5,100 feet.  We hiked
south from Tehachapi Pass.  There was a picnic table with water just past the
Cameron/Willow Springs Road intersection.  And there was a concrete tub and
shower about 2 or 3 miles past that going south.  Someone had scratched into the
aluminum foil installation around the shower, "Praise God".  I thought that
was pretty funny and appropriate too for warm weather hikers.

Lots of ATV and bike damage in the trail area.  Too bad.  Some sign repair
needs to be done too.  There was no wind and the weather was good, except for
the excessive snow higher up.  The rains had made some parts of the trail erode.
 Some duck work would help a lot.  Going through and camping in the wind mill
farms was neat.  We lost the trail once because of snow and all the ATV
paths.  There was some blow downs on the trail too up high in the snow.  Big pain
to cross them.

All and all, another PCT adventure.

Happy trails, Switchback