[pct-l] News links

I say "in a sense" because the act of linking to websites
containing duped material in violation of copyright happens
all the time, is accepted, unavoidable in search engines,
and can't really be regulated, however legal it may be.

http://partners.nytimes.com/library/tech/99/12/cyber/cyberlaw/10law.html

- blisterfree

Simblissity Ultralight Equipment
www.simblissity.net