[pct-l] Guidebooks - don't leave home without them

In a message dated 1/4/2005 11:22:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
StoneDancer1@aol.com writes:

> your
> book<<<<

LOL..  I didn't say that.  Personally I think it's a waste of time and money.
 For the price and time of copying a book you could just buy another!

If you bend the main binding back at each section's beginning and end, it
pulls out easily.  When you're finished with the section or section just sent it
home or put it back in your bounce box.  The front and back covers with the
main binding and fluff pages will hold everything neatly together until it's
time to use it again.

Sly