[pct-l] Guidebooks - don't leave home without them in pieces

In a message dated 1/4/2005 7:31:06 PM Pacific Standard Time,
chelin@teleport.com writes:

> [...]
relative instructions backwards?  Believe me, its a real  hoot.<<<<<

Actually, I rewrote section I,  from Tuolumne to Sonora, in  SoBo.  Let me
tell you that that was a hoot too and required a wee dram of  scotch and a long
twisted evening to get my mind  working oppositely. The fact that I never did
another section is  explanation enough.  ( I have it on an Excel sheet if
anyone wants it, har.  )

"No Way" Ray  Echols