[pct-l] Guidebooks - don't leave home without them

In a message dated 1/4/2005 8:37:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Slyatpct@aol.com writes:

> [...]
your
book<<<<

If you do this, make certain you double check that you have all the  pages.
Somehow my pages for Section F didn't make it in my resupply box,  so I copied
them from Potato Picker in Mojave.  Unfortunately, I missed the  last page
and as a consequence also missed McIvers Spring and went long miles  with little
water.

"No Way" Ray  Echols