[pct-l] Reds vs Vermillion Store

In a message dated 1/4/2005 9:31:05 PM Eastern Standard Time,
themtgoat@yahoo.com writes:

> I don't specifically remember deet, but they did have a good supply of food
> in the store when I

Yeah they sell deet or atleast they did.  I remember getting one of the of
the spray cans there.  I know they're a little heavy, but that's what you want,
so you can get your backside.  You wouldn't think little ole mosquitoes have
brains, but they do.  Or if they don't have brains, they have super little
schnozers to locate where you're not protected.

As far as food, you should be easily able to find enough to get to TM.  Even
if you have to pack a couple canned goods it's only another night or two days.

Sly