[pct-l] Snow at White Pass

 White Pass ski resort is still closed as only about 6 inches of snow at top of 4,500ft. pass. Snow shoed this weekend North on PCT to Shelter at Sand Lake and only 14" at 6,000ft. level. If we don't have heavy snows , we may have an drought in the Northwest ,but good for Southbounders of course. Get out and enjoy " The Other PCT" , which is the winter trail. Took my homemade sled anda ton of gear, try making a sled. Monte