> Subject: Re: [pct-l] Training

Hey I like this, so we all go to the KO, Weigh ourselves, and guess what our weight will be at
Agua Dulca. This won't be totaly acurate, since some of us would have started the trail before the KO, and others like me start a few days later, however, in the name of Science and in particular, FUN this could be an interesting idea.

But we need someone to tabulate the results, Like most weight loss , least weight loss, and for those into statistics, AVERAGE Loss. I will be on the trail this year, so I leave it to someone else....Oh, and in the name of acurace, we should use the same scale in both places....

-Mountain Goat-

Monty Tam wrote:>Great Idea!  Make it a Carnival Event. Have a weigh-in at the KickOff, and,