[pct-l] adapting to the heat

1. Toby, I was thinking about training for the Honolulu marathon. Never did, being the flake I am, but the coach talked about overdressing for training runs, so your body gets used to it. Might work for you.

2. I can't believe that no one touched your "intoxicating bouquet" quote. I couldn't resist. Wait until you meet some of us beautiful trail women in the morning!

Enjoy your hike. I imagine the weather you're enduring makes S. Cal. look real good!

Ruth