[pct-l] Adapting to the Heat

Here is what I do and take it for it is worth.
1.  Hands-free Solar umbrella - really helps when there is no wind.  Cuts down on water requirements too.
2.  SunPrecautions clothing - long sleeve shirt and hand covers.  Also, their ventilated hat with neck drape.  See OR's solar hat with drape too.  Looks neat.
3.  I wear hiking sandals with socks.  No blisters, etc.
4.  Start out carrying SmartWater with electrolytes. I have a system that I can carry 8.5 liters of water with only 4 liters actually in the backpack, if I have to.  This is with an 18 ounce backpack.
5. Of course, drink regularly.  Some people recommend sips and others gulps.  Your choice.

Cheers, Switchback