[pct-l] Paradise Café

In a message dated 12/20/2004 8:07:23 AM Pacific Standard Time,
msaenz@mve-architects.com writes:

> [...]

This may have been mentioned...sorry if I repeat (been busy standing out in
the forest),  They also have some funky hours.  I hauled out to get  there for
breakfast, only to discover that they didn't open for breakfast ( at  least
on that day). So... I waited from 8AM until they opened for lunch.

"No Way" Ray  Echols