[pct-l] Tents

Hey all,

I am planning to do the PCT in 2005 and have a few questions about tents.  I am leaning toward the Henry Shires Tarptent, but am open to better suggestions.  For people who have the Tarptent, did you get the sewn-in flooring?  The bug protection would be nice, but then it seems you would have to carry a separate ground cover for nights out.  Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Brian

By the way, Mouse, your pictures were great.  I can't wait to get out there.