[pct-l] use of that much money

So, I will concede, in most cases [that I 'll probably be in] anytime soon, your objection to this plan is correct. But for long journeies, it would work. For instance to hike from Alaska to Tierra del Fuego especially if you wait til return to Alaska or one of the states, as far north as California.

Kraig