[pct-l] Mistake in the DataBook

I'm reporting a mistake that I found in the PCT
DataBook (3rd and most recent edition compiled by
Benedict Go).  I am also attemtping to report this
mistake to Ben Go, but haven't yet been able to find
any contact information for him.  I may just submit it
to the PCTA.

The mistake is in the DataBook on page 95, fifth line
from the top just under the "Lemah Creek Trail 1323B":

Currently it reads:

       A couple of campsites       w       0.1

It SHOULD read:

       A couple of campsites      w       0.7

The correction is in line with the mileage provided in
the descriptive text of the most current Volume 2:
Oregon & Washington PCT guidebooks (authors Schaffer
and Selters), but it is in line with the older
editions of the guidebook which show the "0.1" mileage
in the text.

Seems like a minor mileage discrepancy, but I remember
being pretty irritated on the trail at the mistake!  I
guess little things like 0.6 mile are a big deal when
you are actually out there, especially when you are
thinking it's only another tenth of a mile to where
you are headed.

Nocona