4oz flyfishing kit Re: [pct-l] 1 lb flyfishing rig

Ilja,
I think you missed the point... I said "well-balanced cast"-- I am talking
about fly casting-- not snagging trout with a leader and a 10' pole, which
is what I assume you do if you don't carry a reel!
  I always release the native Goldens. The brookies and rainbows I fry up.
You should ALWAYS release the Goldens-- they are native and soon to be
endangered. Never snag them. Again, they are native and should be released..
I meant that to be a serious post. You could spend some gringo pesos and
learn how to fly fish and have a heck of a better time...
Jeff