[pct-l] David Horton and Catra

It will be hard for David, regardless of how many friends he has, to do the
PCT in the same manner he did on the AT. He will almost always have to carry
more gear then he ever did on the AT.

Your description of Catra is close but fails to take into account her
personality. Yes, she is a "tattooed, body-pierced, sword-weilding,
dragon-slaying, speed climbing, ultrarunning hurricane." She is also very
sweet who cares for those around her. No swords and no dragon slaying
though. She was married for several years to a climber who turned her into
an accomplished climber in her own right. A very capable lady.

John Vonhof