[pct-l] David Horton and Catra

Just an FYI, when I posted on the ultra list that
there were going to be two supported speeed attempts
on the PCT this year, I rec'd a nice e-mail from Catra
politely correcting me.

She plans on doing it as a self-suppoted fast pack and
plans to do in less than 83 days. So it will be a bit
like the Maineak when he did the AT. (Catra was the
person curious about the women's speed record).

As a newbie to the ultra-world, I find these speed
attempts interesting as it combines two different
things I enjoy. I doubt I will ever get to the level
of Catra or Horton though! :-)

=====
--Thoreau
http://www.magnanti.com