[pct-l] Gear Heads

Hi Saskia,
You have a point there... I was actually referring to
my own "dream set-up". I have way too much "name"
brand gear to be critical of anyones gear. My idea is
to be able to arrive into any town "naked" and be able
to gear up without any reliance on specialized gear.
Gearing up in this manner allows me (in theory) to
acclimate to the gear.

Just chiming in with an idea. I  have no problems with
your choice of gear. I live in Hawaii and we have to
buy whatever the stores have regardless of brand
names. It's tough in paradise.

aloha, Bluce