[pct-l] Gear Heads

Hi Bluce,

Why would I worry more about gear getting lost, stolen or broke when I use
brand name gear? I could still replace it, like you do, by plastic poncho,
plastic bags and tin foil...

As for the cost of it, once I buy something I tend not to think about what
it cost me to buy it anymore. Hiking while worrying about the cost of your
gear would be a real pain in the neck. I have never been worried about
people stealing stuff in the wild either. And in town there are so much more
valuable things hanging around than my smelly hiker clothes...

Saskia