[pct-l] intro

Kraig,

Realistically, you are not going to drill for water on the PCT. Rather than
go down a rabbit trail of drills, spend some time reading one of the books
on light-weight backpacking. Learn what has changed since you last were out
for any length of time in terms of gear and techniques.

John Vonhof
http://www.footworkpub.com
Fixing Your Feet: Prevention and Treatments for Athletes, 3rd edition
Subscribe to the free monthly ezine on foot care at my website