[pct-l] California Coastal Trail Experience?

In a message dated 11/26/2004 11:46:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,
garretchristensen@yahoo.com writes:

> Hi.  I know it's not the PCT, but I'm just curious if
> anybody out there has any California Coastal Trail
> experience (specifically from SanFran to the Oregon
> Border).  I heard about the Wookie and Island Mama's
> hike this summer,

Here's another guy that hiked it this year with a journal on
trailjournals.com... I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you emailed him for info.

http://www.trailjournals.com/about.cfm?trailname=2654