[pct-l] PCT-L wiki

Questions:

1. Are you offering the technical effort to set this up?
2. Are you offering the hosting or bandwidth?

If you're offering both, then I say, "knock yourself out!"

If you're offering neither, then I say, "you're right, it's a nice idea.
Who's going to pay the bills and do the maintenance?"

Ilja Friedel typed:

[Deletia]