[pct-l] PCT-L wiki

I've been researching this as well.  It seems like a logical step for
both the AT-L and PCT-L.  I'll be glad to assist, provide server space,
coding, bandwidth, etc.

I was working on something of my own, based on an SQL backend, but an
off the shelf Wiki seems so logical.   I've already registered
"traildata" for this purpose.

I'm CC:ing both the PCT and AT lists.

Your humble host,

Ryan Brooks