[pct-l] Re: Scott Williamson? Done?

It is a great achievement that Scott finally finished after all of his
attempts. The weather, the snow levels, his conditioning and his health--all
had to be just about perfect in order to do it. But can anyone tell me what
Scott does when he is not hiking? How can he afford to take six months off
every year to try to yo-yo the PCT? I can hardly find the time to do a
measly section hike.

Tom Griffin
Seattle WA
Toms' PCT Pages at <http://staff.washington.edu/griffin/pct.html>