[pct-l] Go Lite Continuum Pack

Fellow Journeymen~
For the last year or so this listserv has been my primary source for all of my
backpacking needs.  My brother has recently showed an interest in the
ultralight methodology and so I passed on the wise word.  He has searched the
archives and even browsed backpackergearlist.org (i think thats it) and he
wonders why the GoLite Continuum pack isn't very popular.  I asked myself the
same question and now I am proposing this very question to the most honest of
sources.  Why is the continuum not better received?  Is it too heavy?  Too
small?  Thanks for your time, patience and opinions!

Wildcat Dave