[pct-l] night time activities

I was out on a day hike with my wife this last Saturday lamenting the fact
that we didn't go out for a weekend backpack trip instead of a day hike
since the weather was so pleasant.  Our day hike consisted of 3-1/2 or 4
miles south from Cascade locks & back on the PCT.

One of the "problems" we came up with is we're used to backpacking in the
summer when the sun sets late & we can hike till late, eat dinner & crash.
With the short days we're dealing with now it's dark by 5:15 PM.

So what does everyone do to kill the rest of the evening until bedtime
without TV ?? ;-)

Top 10 things to do on the trail between dinner & bedtime in November.

David