[pct-l] night time activities

Get tiny dice and play 5000.
Make lists of things to do in your lifetime.
Draw spots on the floor (if you have one) and play twister.
Practice the worm to impress the folks on the dance floor back home.
Learn a new language (from a book) and practice en la tienda de campana.
Read a book aloud. Books on survival are quite fun. Monkey Wrench Gang,
also a good group read.
Practice yoga.
Practice massage.
Learn to tongue-wave (very difficult).
Invert (do a head pyramid) - so good for your equilibrium and gets that
blood flowing in your head.

I'm new here. Planning a 600 mile hike next summer. Just saying hello
with some ideas to keep your mind occupied out there.
melmo